Exfluential, Inc. (“Exfluential”, “we”, “our”, “us”) provides a software-as-a-service advocate engagement platform with a suite of applications and related services (the “Services”) to our Service visitors and or end-users (“you” or “your”).
When you access our Services through your employer or another entity to which you are affiliated (our “Customer”), please note that our Customers maintain control over the Services for their organization, including the data associated with their account. If you have any questions about the specific settings and privacy practices of a Customer account, please contact the Customer whose account you are affiliated for more information.
1. OUR PRIVACY PRINCIPLES
We recognize that you must entrust us with information about you to receive our Services. Maintaining your trust is extremely important to us. We share our privacy principles to enable you to understand the key hallmarks of Exfluential’s approach to data privacy.
- We only use your Personal Data in connection with our Services. We act as a “service provider” with respect to data transmitted to us by you or our Customers.
- We do not sell your Personal Data. We recognize that receiving your Personal Data is vital to providing our Services to our Customers.
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you interact with us through the Services, we may receive Personal Data as well as other information and data (“Other Information”), as explained in more detail below.
Information You Provide Us
- We collect your Personal Data when you or our Customers register to use the Service, provide information when using the Service, update your account information, add additional services, submit information to verify your identity, contact customer support, contact us with questions or feedback, or otherwise communicate with us. This Personal Data may vary depending on what you choose to share with us and the Services you use, and may include identification information, contact information such as email address, online activity information, geolocation data, and preference information.
Other Information: We may also collect, generate, and/or receive Other Information as follows: - Services Metadata. When you interact with the Services, metadata is generated that provides additional context about the way our authorized users utilize the Services. - Log Data. As with most websites and technology services delivered over the Internet, our servers automatically collect information when you access or use our Site or Services and record it in log files. Such log files may include the Internet Protocol (IP) address, the address of the web page visited before using the Website or Services, browser type and settings, the date and time Services were used, information about browser configuration and plugins, language preferences and cookie data.
- Device Information. We collect information about devices accessing the Services, including type of device, what operating system is used, device settings, application IDs, unique device identifiers and crash data. Whether we collect some or all of this Other Information often depends on the type of device used and its settings.
3. HOW WE USE INFORMATION
Exfluential uses information that we collect in accordance with Customer instructions, if applicable, Customer’s use of Services functionality, and as required by law. Exfluential acts the “service provider,” where applicable, of Personal Data, and Customer acts as the “controller” or “business,” where applicable. A Customer may, for example, use the Services to assign roles and configure settings, access, modify, export, share and remove Personal Data and otherwise apply its policies to the Services.
4. HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
Exfluential is not in the business of selling your information. We consider maintaining your trust over your information to be a vital part of our relationship with you. In certain circumstances, however, Exfluential may share the information we collect with third parties for the legitimate business purposes set forth below.
5. YOUR CHOICES
We respect your choices over your Personal Data. When visiting our Site or using our Services, you have the following choices with respect to your Personal Data.
- Accessing the Site. You can visit our Site (https://exfluential.com) without providing any Personal Data.
- Reviewing, Updating, and Correcting Your Information. If you have questions, please contact our Customer to update the information they have provided to us for your account.
- Marketing and Promotional Communications. You may unsubscribe from emails that we send to you by following the instructions contained in each email we send you. If you unsubscribe, you will no longer receive system emails, but we may continue to contact you on behalf of our Customer, pursuant to our Customer agreement. - Do Not Track. Some web browsers may transmit “Do Not Track” signals. There is no current standard that governs what, if anything, websites should do when they receive these signals. We do not currently respond to “Do Not Track” signals. If and when a standard is established, we may revise our policy on “Do Not Track” signals.
If you would like to take additional steps to correct, amend, object to the processing or profiling of, or to delete your Personal Data not currently available through the Exfluential platform, please coordinate your request with the Customer whose account you use (e.g. your employer or former employer). You can also email us at [email protected], and we will coordinate your request with our Customer.
6. IMPORTANT INFORMATION
C. Security - We implement commercially reasonable technical, administrative, and organizational measures to protect Personal Data both online and offline from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction and to comply with applicable state and federal privacy and security laws. Incoming security requests are monitored by our Security Committee on a regular basis. If you become aware of any breach of security or privacy, please notify us immediately. You can reach our Security teams by emailing: [email protected]
E. Aggregated or Pseudonymized Data. - In an ongoing effort to better understand and serve the users of our Services, we conduct research on our Customer demographics, interests and behavior based on the Personal Data and Other Information provided to us. Such research may be compiled and analyzed on an aggregated or pseudonymized basis. This aggregated or pseudonymized information does not identify you. We may share aggregated or pseudonymized data with affiliates and partners for business or research purposes. We may also disclose aggregated or pseudonymized user statistics in order to describe our services to current and prospective business partners, and to third parties for other lawful purposes.
F. California Privacy Rights Disclosure - Pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), we act as a “service provider” with respect to the Personal Data that we receive and process through our Services. We do not sell Personal Data. If you are a resident of California and use the Services of our Customer, you may also have additional notice rights under CCPA. In particular, CCPA provides employees and contractors residing in California with the right to be informed of the categories of Personal Data collected and the purposes for which such Personal Data is used. If you have any questions about the application of CCPA to you, please contact the Customer whose account you use for more information, including any applicable CCPA privacy notices.
G. International Users - By using our Service, you understand and acknowledge that your Personal Data may be transferred from your location to our facilities and servers in the United States. Please note that Exfluential does not specifically market or sell into countries in the EU and does not act as a data controller in our marketing or sales capaciting in the EU.